Ideal Winery/Tasting Room Site
±10 Acres, Plymouth, Amador County, CA
June 21st 5:00PM PDT
This online auction is for a premium ±10-acre land parcel, subject to survey, in Plymouth, California, with highly sought-after Amador County Zoning "A" (Agricultural) which includes, among numerous other options, a winery/tasting site. This parcel is strategically located in the heart of the Shenandoah Valley's wine region, named, "The Next Napa Valley".
Select features/highlights of the property are as follows:
- Highly visible
- Less than 40 miles east of Sacramento
- Less than 2 hours from Bay Area Airport
- Boasts 45+ award-winning wineries within 5 min drive
- 1400 feet of road frontage on Shenandoah Road
- 350 feet of road frontage on Shenandoah School Road
- Amador County is an area rich with parks and lakes
The Future of Real Estate's Auction+ sales format allows for contingencies to be submitted along with your bid.